Spring Promotions are Here!
Session 1: July 7th-10th
Session 2: July 14th-17th
Session 3: July 21st-24th $450 per session
Session 4: July 28th-31st 9:30AM - 1:30PM
Having a solid foundation of knowledge on how to work safely around horses on the ground is just as important as knowing how to ride them. Our summer program gives campers a fun, safe, hands-on opportunity to learn and engage in all facets of basic horsemanship. Proper grooming, tacking and bathing skills, basic first aid, wrapping and booting and care of horses in different climates, combined with educational games to learn parts of the horse, equipment, colors and markings are just some of the activities a camper could expect, all presented in an age and level appropriate manner. Campers will also spend time in the saddle in level-appropriate groups expanding on their current riding skills. Horses are available for use to campers who do not own and are on a first come basis. Camp space will be limited in order to provide the best experience possible for everyone.
Please take a moment to review the following:
* Camp is available to children ages 6 to 11 years.
* Camp will run from 9:30AM to 1:30PM, Tuesday thru Friday. Please drop
your child off no more than 15 minutes before start time and pick up no
later than 15 minutes after his or her session ends.
* Please send a daily sack lunch and 2 bottles of water with your child.
* Proper riding gear is expected of current students. New riders may wear
thick leggings or fitted jeans and sturdy sneakers.
(helmets will be provided)
* Shirts should have sleeves, be close fitting, and tucked in with a belt or no
longer than hip length.
NO SHORTS (when riding) OR TANK TOPS.
* New riders must fill out a Rider Release Form signed by a parent. Waiver
can be downloaded here and mailed in with registration form.
* Registration form, riding waiver (new students) and a $150 nonrefundable
deposit is required to finalize registration.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact us at (847) 452-1789 or via email at email@example.com.